If you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose, then you are far from alone. Women and men across the country are facing exactly this type of dilemma. Noses that are misshapen or have unsightly lumps and bumps are all too common and can make you self-conscious, shy, lacking in confidence and even anxious.
The good news is that it is perfectly possible to remedy the situation without resorting to painful and disfiguring surgery.
At Dr Confidence, we are specialists in non-surgical liquid rhinoplasty or nose reshaping treatments. In fact, these are some of the most commonly undertaken aesthetic procedures we undertake, with patients from throughout the UK visiting our clinics - conveniently located in Liverpool, Manchester and London.
Unlike full blown surgery, our simple-to-administer treatments:
- Are virtually pain-free
- Offer fast, effective improvement
- Require minimal downtime
- Keep expense under control
- Consistently provide attractive, confidence boosting results
The treatments are carried out by Dr Confidence himself, Dr James Kimilu, a renowned consultant in non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
If you require finance to fund your treatment then we can arrange this for you.
For the nose-job you’ve always wanted, Dr Confidence is ready to fix it for you. Call us today to arrange a consultation – the first important step towards long-term peace of mind.
- A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the nose and left for 15 minutes. This effectively numbs the area being treated.
- We apply top quality, long lasting dermal fillers which contain anaesthetic. The filler is injected above the dorsal hump and into the columella.
- The tip of the nose can also be lifted slightly if desired, leaving the appearance of a straighter and smaller nose.
- If there is sloping on the bridge of the nose, this can also be built up and straightened by using the filler.
- Your nose will be transformed into the size and shape you desire in under 10 minutes. It’s that quick and easy.
How long will it last?
The results will generally last up to 12 months. The longevity of these dermal fillers does vary, however, from one individual to another. So we would always a recommend a personalised plan for regular follow-up treatments to ensure that the great looking nose we’ve created for you stays looking great!
From experience, we know that unsightly or disfigured noses can be a source of huge anxiety. But, in most instances, a Dr Confidence liquid rhinoplasty can provide the perfect remedy.
So why not ring to arrange an appointment – at a location to suit you. We can discuss, in the strictest confidence, the most appropriate treatment for you.
With Dr Confidence, the nose you’ve always dreamed could soon be yours.
“I couldn’t be happier with my new nose. After researching the procedure and different clinics thoroughly, I decided to go along for a consultation with Dr James, I didn’t want to go down the surgical road. I felt so comfortable, relaxed and confident with the advice and decided to go ahead with treatment. I love my new nose. Thank you Dr James!”
Nichola, 38, North Wales